PREGNANCY RESOURCE CENTER empowers women, teens and families to make informed and educated decisions concerning life. All our services are free and confidential and include:
- Pregnancy Testing – laboratory-quality tests that detect pregnancy hormone within 7 to 10 days of conception.
- Pregnancy Decision Counseling on fetal development, abortion risks and procedures, alternatives to abortion including parenting and adoption options, and more.
- Limited OB Ultrasounds by licensed medical professionals.
- Abortion Pill Reversal – for women who have started a medication abortion and regret their decision, we provide medical treatment that may reverse the abortion if given in time.
- Resources and referrals for social services, medical care, housing, professional counseling services and adoption agencies.
- Education on sexual risk avoidance and responsible sexual values.
- Maternity needs, baby clothes, and supplies available through our Baby Boutique.
- Parenting, Life Skills and Discipleship classes through our Earn While You Learn and Connect programs.
- Post-Abortion support and classes for those who have experienced abortion.
- Help for men facing unplanned pregnancies who need male support, guidance, and peer counseling.
Makes A Difference